The LI-CON Art Show is an exhibit of our featured artists located in the hotel lobby. Some will be selling their art in the Dealer’s Room’s Artist Alley – stop by to check them out! Art of all types will be on view and some of the pieces will be available for purchase in our Artist Alley.
As the convention approaches a list of participating Artists will be posted on the Participants page.
The Art Show for LI-CON 2 is now full. Please come and see the beautiful work at the convention!
Our participating artists are:
The purpose of this Art Show is to exhibit and sell original artwork of a science fiction, fantasy, and/or fannish nature. Both flat and 3-D artwork will be accepted for display and sale.
- LI-CON loves our artists and does not charge for displaying their work! The Art Show’s purpose is to display your art; there will not be a silent auction. If you would like to sell your work, please contact email@example.com.
- All flat art must be matted, framed or otherwise mounted. Framed works must have a wire for hanging.
- Every piece, whether print, flat or 3-D, must be labeled with its title, price (if being sold in the Artist Alley), and the artist’s name.
- Note that ICON and LI-CON will not be responsible for any actual sales. All sales must be conducted by the artist or his/her representative at their table in the Dealers Room.
- Once an item has been entered in the Art Show, it may not be withdrawn without the consent of the Art Show Director.
- All entries of original art must be your own original work on a science fiction, fantasy or fannish theme.
- Photography will not be permitted in the Art Show, with the exception of supervised, professional press (however, we cannot be held responsible for other rule-breakers). If you object to having your works used, with credit, by press reviewing the convention, please do not submit your work.
- We do not accept any responsibility for your artwork or prints.
- Artist check-in on Friday, August 14th will be held at the Security Desk from 2pm-4pm. If you cannot submit your work before 4pm, we cannot guarantee your space.
- Please keep in mind our Artist check-out hours on Sunday will be from 2pm-4pm; please plan on having your items out of the Art Show before the end of Artist check-out so that we may clear the space as soon as possible. We reserve the right to remove artwork from its display space in order to expedite the tear-down process if the artist or agent does not make a timely appearance.